Now is your chance to own one for the baddest 2010 camaro’s on the street
This car has 13,000 original miles on it. The car started its life as a stock 2010 camaro ss and went right to Hennessey performance for there hp650 package. We have all the original paperwork etc for the build and just the receipt for the Hennessy work was over $45,000.
The car is #2 of less than 50 made from what I have gathered in my search. After wanting more power the owner decided to tastefully modify the car and remove the supercharger Hennessey added. The car now has a AGP twin turbo system with ball bearing 62/62 turbos. Over $8,000 in receipts.
The car also has a rpm performance Level x 4l60 automatic transmission with a PCs controller. The transmission with paperwork was over $10,000 and is rated for over 1200 hp.
Car has been garage kept it’s entire life and is a 9-10 exterior with very minor imperfections. Interior is a 10-10 and underneath is like new. The car had a complete survey done by a local performance shop and they did a complete engine inspection including compression test, trans inspection and rear end inspection. The car is turn key ready to go. The car is very fast but it drives like a stock car.
- Hennessey built ls3 with there custom ported cylinder heads and camshaft.
- cp prods and pistons
- agp twin turbo kit twin Hal bearing precision 6262s.
- gfb digital boost controller that changes power levels from 700whp to over 1,000 whp.
- Holley sniper intake manifold
- aem wide band gauge
- rpm transmissions level x 4l60
- PCs stand alone transmission controller the car drives like a factory car.
- tci outlaw ratchet shifter also have factory shifter.
- Dss one piece drive shaft
- id1300x injectors less than 1k miles on them.
- fore innovation dual pump system with twin 274 pumps.
- all braided fuel lines with fuel pressure regulator and -10an feed and -8an return lines.
- bmr drag rear suspension with petters hennessey front coil over suspension.
- bmr 15” rear wheel conversion with willwood rear breaks etc.
- bear 15.5” drilled and slotted front breaks.
Comes with black rear wheels as well as on the weld racing wheels.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Seller's other items: alero-1221
Location: Stuart, Florida, United States