This is a custom built, all fiberglass, 1946 Ford Convertible.
- This is powered by a Tune Port 305 and 200 R4 transmission.
- All new power steering, breaks, windows, seats, and manual convertible top!
- Also has four wheel disks breaks, Flaming River steering column, 9-inch Ford rear end, heat and air conditioning.
- Equipped with VDO gauges, custom windshield, fiberglass body, and a third eye brake light in the hitch when not in use!
- Paint is in great condition as well.
- This vehicle even comes with the trailer!
- Vehicle has it’s own car cover and a bra for the cover to keep is safe and sound.
Location: Sarasota, Florida, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on September 19, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.